Wednesday 10 June 2009

1450 here we come


1450 rating is my next target for me and deadly in our 2v2. Last night we played about 10 games and won at least 7 of them. Unfortunatly i have yet to record any or get some screenies :'(

Me and deadly seem to operate best in "ruins of lordaeron". I used to personally hate this arena but i now find it very interesting. As our teams healer I often find myself with the difficult job of kiting angry dps. It sometimes can also be very addictive when i start mana burning. I must learn some more discipline when facing people in arenas, Not only do i sometimes go on a dispel spree and tunnel vision but also sometimes i waste my penance to heal 2000-3000 damage which could be better saved and use Prayer of mending instead.

I am currently sitting most comfortably on 780 resilience and 20k hp. My job is actually made better by Deadlymilk beign very good at peeling so i am very fortunate, once both of us get our gear to furious I believe we can at least obtain the challanger title. I am keen to work hard towards this goal and have recently took up enchanting in order to gain 38 spell power or 24 stamina. This will pay off eventually when i need that last few bits of stamina or maybe i could drop other things for items such as spell penetration.

We are currently rank 2293 on the vindication battle group and have 1117 rating. I am confident in our ability to make this better and to get at least 1.5k rating and have a great time. last night i was surprised when my arena partner deadlymilk offered to do a few more games last minute which paid off.

Orkishna signing off

No comments:

Post a Comment